Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Little Look at My Life

My name is Oscar and on Sunday I will be six years old in human years; in dog years I’ll be 34. Throughout my life I have had 3 owners who have passed me to the next. I now live with a family of five (now six) and they are my 4th owners. I intend to stay with this family for the rest of my life as they love and care for me well. In my new pack, there is a mum, dad, a girl named Sarah, a boy Daniel (he is my master) and fluffy dog named Miley. Sarah is Miley’s master.

With this blog, I will share my story from when I came to my current home. I hope you will enjoy my blog, as much as I will enjoy writing it.

Goodbye for now,
Oscar the Jack Russell.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog.
    Well done getting it working...

    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete