Followers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Hide and Seek

You know how I love to play games with Miley? Well, one of those games is hide-and-seek. It is a very popular game, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you the rules. Miley is very good at this game, and always wins. Although, when she isn't playing and Sarah is hiding, she helps sniff her out. :)

Here is a photo of Miley hiding under her bed -


Here is a photo of me hiding. You can't see me -



Goodbye for now, it's now nap-time.
Oscar. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm much better at hiding than you. :)

    Visit my blog soon, I have a surprise for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not quite sure about your hiding there Oscar.... Miley does a good job though. She's the cute one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am a good at hide and seek.
    goodbye Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete