That's not fare Oscar! You can't blame it on me! I now know better not to chew rugs, but you were the one who taught me in the first place, and then left me in front of the camera!
I still love you, even though you are VERY NAUGHTY!!!
My name is Oscar, and unlike many bloggers, I'm a Jack Russell Terrier.
I've had a few different owners though-out my life, but now I belong to a boy named Daniel. I love Daniel and will live the rest of my days with him.
Read my blog to find out all about me. I'm sure you will agree I'm very awesome. OH YEAH! I'M HIP!
Oh, and one time I found a packet of chips on the side of the road, and it still had food in it!!! I ate well that day!
That's not fare Oscar! You can't blame it on me! I now know better not to chew rugs, but you were the one who taught me in the first place, and then left me in front of the camera!
ReplyDeleteI still love you, even though you are VERY NAUGHTY!!!
Your the part Poodle: that means you are the smart one. Next time, look out for the camera!
ReplyDeleteOscar.
I know I'm the smart one, but still... :/
ReplyDelete