Hi Oscar, my name is OsKar! I'm a miniature schnauzer with my own blog! I'm here cause Miley told me about you & now I'm going to follow you!
Guess what? My mom person & I have created a new blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.
We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It's a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!
My name is Oscar, and unlike many bloggers, I'm a Jack Russell Terrier.
I've had a few different owners though-out my life, but now I belong to a boy named Daniel. I love Daniel and will live the rest of my days with him.
Read my blog to find out all about me. I'm sure you will agree I'm very awesome. OH YEAH! I'M HIP!
Oh, and one time I found a packet of chips on the side of the road, and it still had food in it!!! I ate well that day!
Doing a bit of nudging there Oscar? Wanting a cuddle I bet! Good luck! :D
ReplyDeleteCuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx
Hi Oscar, my name is OsKar! I'm a miniature schnauzer with my own blog! I'm here cause Miley told me about you & now I'm going to follow you!
ReplyDeleteGuess what? My mom person & I have created a new blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.
We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It's a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Hello OsKar!
ReplyDeleteI'll never forget your name!
I'll come over and check out PBU!
From Oscar.