Have you noticed anything different? I've got a new background!!! I really like it. There are only a few things which I like more: food, naps and my friends. :)
Hello Mr. Pip! Nice to meet you, Miley has told me many wonderful things about you. :) Nice to meet you. Thank you for your comment, and for following too!
My name is Oscar, and unlike many bloggers, I'm a Jack Russell Terrier.
I've had a few different owners though-out my life, but now I belong to a boy named Daniel. I love Daniel and will live the rest of my days with him.
Read my blog to find out all about me. I'm sure you will agree I'm very awesome. OH YEAH! I'M HIP!
Oh, and one time I found a packet of chips on the side of the road, and it still had food in it!!! I ate well that day!
Hi Oscar!! I am a friend of Miley. I have had a couple of homes, too, but I am in my forever home now!
ReplyDeleteHope we can be friends! I am your newest follower.
Your pal, Pip
Hi - we are your new follower :) You are such a cutie and I heard good at keeping varmit away! Wanna come to Texas and visit us ?!
ReplyDeleteWags,
Fred and Haylie
Love the new background - very manly! Love your Wordless Weds pics, too!
ReplyDeleteThe Road Dogs
Hello Mr. Pip!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you, Miley has told me many wonderful things about you. :)
Nice to meet you.
Thank you for your comment, and for following too!
See you soon,
Oscar. :)
Hi Road Dogs,
ReplyDeleteThank you, I like the background also. :)
Bye for now Road Dogs,
Oscar.
Hello Fred & Haylie!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you!
Yes, I do enjoy to kill rats and mice... can't quite get those cats though.. yet.
Thanks for commenting, and following too!
Oscar