Followers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Castle

My master Daniel made me a Castle out of large blocks, but I didn't like it. So, he decided to make me a Castle out of blankets! Blankets were stretched out over the lounge and I was to go inside. Being the ungrateful dog I am, I still didn't like it! Daniel forced me to have a nap (which wasn't too bad) in it. Anyway, my Master Daniel used the blanket Castle for himself & Smiley Miley. She loved it. She loved it so much, she tried to hug it by jumping on top. Of coarse, if she studied science and gravity like I did back in the days, she would have known it would fall to the ground with her on top. Funnily enough, Daniel was underneath! FACE PLANT!







Haha.. here's Miley when she FELL!


She is upset here.. "Oh no, where did the Castle go"? Silly girl.. she should have studied smart things like I did when I was her age...


Do you like it?

Bye for now..
OSCAR!!!

8 comments:

  1. That's pretty funny!!! I haven't really studied much science and gravity either ...

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not many dogs have studied science and gravity, including me... please don't tell though Pip!

    From your bestest, coolest dog,
    Oscar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Science can be tricky stuff. Gravity has to do with that Fig Newton guy, right?

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. at least you had your very own castle for a little while! maybe next time it will not disappear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you got your own castle?! We are seriously impressed! We don't know about science stuff either but we know a fun fort when we see one!! Schnauzer snuggles - your buddies JD and Max.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be super smarts with your science and gravity studies.....I needs a tutor!!!!

    We hope you like your blanket castle better.

    Signed
    Your royal Who, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mr. Oscar! Wow, how nice and fun that your boy will build you and Miss Miley a castle of blankies! My boy used to make castles and cozy forts but he got older and now all he does is play his geetars and that isn't very much fun for me! It's too bad Miss Miley squashed the castle 'cause she doesn't know science, she looks so disappointed in the photo. Did your boy build it back up again for her?

    Barks & Wiggles,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Jackie my boy (Daniel) did make it again!!!
    :)


    bye for now
    Oscar

    ReplyDelete