Hi Oscar - we've swung by from Oskar's! Our female human (FH) LOVES Jack Russells - we'd probably be Jack Russells too if our male human wasn't allergic to pet hair - we're schnauzers and we don't shed! But gosh you're cute (and we say that in a butch and dogly fashion of course!) so we're not going to get envious about FH's complete love affair with JRs. Well, mabye just a bit.....!! Great to meet you - we're looking forward to following your adventures.
Hi Oscar... Oskar told us about you. Hey guess what::::?????? I have a two legger furend who lives in Manilla, N.S.W.. Do you know where that is??? It it far from you??? My furend was HERE in OHIO visiting just Last Month. She and my mom took a day trip together. (I should have said my MUM.) G'day mate... PeeS.. Do you like Vegemite? I didn't think much of it, myself.
My good furiend Oskar wif a "k" has told me nuttin' but good tings 'bouts you so I am here to introduce myself and say hi! Please come and visit me too sometimes. :)
Hello JD and Max! Your Mum is a Jack Russell loveer? GREAT! Of coarse she loves you too! :) Nice to meet you, and thank you for following too! I really appreciate it! I'll be sure to stop by your blog to! By for now, OsCar!
Hello there Maggie Mae! Nice to meet you Maggie. :) I'll be sure to come & visit you! Thank you for following, I really appreciate it! See you soon, OsCar!
Oskar the Schnauzer suggested I pop over to say hello! I live in Australia too! Well, I was born in NZ and lived there most of my life but my family just moved over to Brisbane in Jan this year - and we're moving again in Jan next year...to NSW! Don't know where you are in NSW but we're going to Newcastle. I hope they have better dog parks there than here in Brisbane where they only have those small fenced things and I HATE them.
Anyway, I do hope you will pop by and visit me sometime!
Slobbers, Honey the Great Dane www.bighoneydog.com/honeys-blog
Hi Oscar!! We are visiting from Oskar with a k's blog!! Nice to meet you. Come over and see us sometime...I'm a terrier too!! We are the coolest dogs out there and I'm glad you have a nice home now for the rest of your life!!
Hey there Oscar with a c - we r Shiloh'n Shasta an'we also came over here frum Oskar with a k. B-4 r mom d-sided on Beaglez, she thought 'bout gittin'a JRT - but d-sided not b-cuz they r much tu active fer her tu handle (we r not a whole lot eazier sumtimez). Oh, we r your newest followerz tu. Come on by sumtime.
Woof! Woof! Golden Thanks for visiting and following my blog. Golden apology that it took me a while to visit your blog ... having hard time catching up. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
I discovered your bloggie through Oskar with a K! Boy are you cute. You look interested in something, that's for sure. No squirrels in Australia? What do you get to chase?? Rabbits? And the budgies are wild?? I would like to come and visit there.
Hi Oscar with a "c", Oskar with a "k", said we should stop by, glad we did! We also follow Miley's blog so now I will have two furriends down under! Look forward to following you on your adventures.
Hi Oscar with a C! Oskar with a K told me about you! Gosh, you're awfully Most Handsome! You remind me a little bit of my Brudder Ranger. But he's a rat terrier, not a Jack Russell and from what he says, there's a BIG difference!
Anyway, nice to meet you. Come stop by my place if you ever get a chance!
My name is Oscar, and unlike many bloggers, I'm a Jack Russell Terrier.
I've had a few different owners though-out my life, but now I belong to a boy named Daniel. I love Daniel and will live the rest of my days with him.
Read my blog to find out all about me. I'm sure you will agree I'm very awesome. OH YEAH! I'M HIP!
Oh, and one time I found a packet of chips on the side of the road, and it still had food in it!!! I ate well that day!
Is it a squirrel, is that what you're seeing?
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNo, they are our pet budgies, though we don't have them anymore. These are old pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh, we don't have squirrels in Australia either.
Hi Oscar - we've swung by from Oskar's! Our female human (FH) LOVES Jack Russells - we'd probably be Jack Russells too if our male human wasn't allergic to pet hair - we're schnauzers and we don't shed! But gosh you're cute (and we say that in a butch and dogly fashion of course!) so we're not going to get envious about FH's complete love affair with JRs. Well, mabye just a bit.....!! Great to meet you - we're looking forward to following your adventures.
ReplyDeleteSchnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
Hi Oscar... Oskar told us about you. Hey guess what::::?????? I have a two legger furend who lives in Manilla, N.S.W.. Do you know where that is??? It it far from you???
ReplyDeleteMy furend was HERE in OHIO visiting just Last Month. She and my mom took a day trip together. (I should have said my MUM.)
G'day mate... PeeS.. Do you like Vegemite? I didn't think much of it, myself.
Hello deres Oscar with a "c"!
ReplyDeleteMy good furiend Oskar wif a "k" has told me nuttin' but good tings 'bouts you so I am here to introduce myself and say hi! Please come and visit me too sometimes. :)
Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
Hello JD and Max!
ReplyDeleteYour Mum is a Jack Russell loveer? GREAT!
Of coarse she loves you too! :)
Nice to meet you, and thank you for following too! I really appreciate it!
I'll be sure to stop by your blog to!
By for now, OsCar!
Hello there Maggie Mae! Nice to meet you Maggie. :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be sure to come & visit you!
Thank you for following, I really appreciate it!
See you soon,
OsCar!
G'day Frankie! Sorry we don't know where Manilla in NSW is. :(
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment Frankie!
No, I don't really like Vegemite, but I do like PEANUT BUTTER!!!
See you soon,
OsCar!
Hey Oscar - G'day Mate!
ReplyDeleteOskar the Schnauzer suggested I pop over to say hello! I live in Australia too! Well, I was born in NZ and lived there most of my life but my family just moved over to Brisbane in Jan this year - and we're moving again in Jan next year...to NSW! Don't know where you are in NSW but we're going to Newcastle. I hope they have better dog parks there than here in Brisbane where they only have those small fenced things and I HATE them.
Anyway, I do hope you will pop by and visit me sometime!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
www.bighoneydog.com/honeys-blog
Hi Oscar!! We are visiting from Oskar with a k's blog!! Nice to meet you. Come over and see us sometime...I'm a terrier too!! We are the coolest dogs out there and I'm glad you have a nice home now for the rest of your life!!
ReplyDeleteHey there Oscar with a c - we r Shiloh'n Shasta an'we also came over here frum Oskar with a k. B-4 r mom d-sided on Beaglez, she thought 'bout gittin'a JRT - but d-sided not b-cuz they r much tu active fer her tu handle (we r not a whole lot eazier sumtimez). Oh, we r your newest followerz tu. Come on by sumtime.
ReplyDeleteWoof! Woof! Golden Thanks for visiting and following my blog. Golden apology that it took me a while to visit your blog ... having hard time catching up. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
ReplyDeleteI discovered your bloggie through Oskar with a K! Boy are you cute. You look interested in something, that's for sure. No squirrels in Australia? What do you get to chase?? Rabbits? And the budgies are wild?? I would like to come and visit there.
ReplyDeleteHi Oscar with a "c", Oskar with a "k", said we should stop by, glad we did! We also follow Miley's blog so now I will have two furriends down under! Look forward to following you on your adventures.
ReplyDeleteWoof!
Kirby
Hi Oscar with a C! Oskar with a K told me about you! Gosh, you're awfully Most Handsome! You remind me a little bit of my Brudder Ranger. But he's a rat terrier, not a Jack Russell and from what he says, there's a BIG difference!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, nice to meet you. Come stop by my place if you ever get a chance!
Wiggles & WAgs,
Mayzie
Hi Oscar - Oskar sent me over - nice to meet you. Looks like you have a fabulous garden there!
ReplyDeleteOscar look like a fun energetic dog! you will have to come and check out my Bubba over on his blog!
ReplyDeletehi oscar! great pictures for wednesday, you look like you've seen something VERY important!
ReplyDeleteWhat is out there? Squirrel? hhahah! Nice to meet you dogs:)
ReplyDelete