Daniel says that I am in hibernating season (but he knows that hibernating time is in winter). I guess I sleep a lot, so you can say that I'm hibernating now.
Now, I'm just letting you know.. now back to bed..
bye for now,
OSCAR !!! :) ssshhh.. somebody's having nap-time.





Hi Oscar! Thanks for tellin us what you've been up to!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Ruthie
Oh yes, it's very cold & time for hibernating here too!
ReplyDeleteHave a great nap.
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Hello Oskar,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment. Here in Australia, it is actually Spring - going on Summer next week! Funny eh?
Bye for now,
Oscar. :)
Sleeping is ALWAYS a good thing!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
Mr. Pip it is a good thing to sleep, because I do it a lot.
ReplyDeletethank you for your comment
your friend Oscar
Hi Oscar...I is a little teenie weenie dog but me and my brudder Max (DaOdderWeenie) live wit six of you. Yes, count 'em.....six Jack Russells. They likes to sleep a lot too.
ReplyDeleteGreat!!! sleeping is a good thing, And six Jack Russells that's a lot of me!
ReplyDeletethank you for your comment Amber DaWeenie
your friend Oscar
Sallie and I just found your blog and hope we can be friends.
ReplyDeleteYours,
Thank you for your comment Alien, I would love to be friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletebye for now
Oscar
My dog is the exact opposite! She sleeps a lot when it is cold out, and is very hyper when it is warm out!
ReplyDelete