Hey there Oscar and Miley! You sure look like you are both great furiends!
sure am sorry that I couldn't comment before. Google is being well, Mom uses HBO words but I can tell Google has been really poopie lately. But we are commenting now!
Your Jack Russell is darling, but I have to admit, he brought a tear to my eye. I'm a hospice social worker, and a client that I had grown very close to passed away recently. His animal companion? A darling Jack Russell. I miss them both.
Debra Stang Author of HOSPICE TAILS http://booklocker.com/books/5482.html
It's very nice to meet you! Hope you don't mind if we check out your blog. We love Jack Russells! We had a JR cousin named Josie but she passed away a few months back so we miss having a jack russell to talk to.
I love animals too. I thought I'd pop in and say hi and invite you to my Everything Animals link party! Hope to see you there! Love and Hugs, Laura Rhodes http://rhodescreations.blogspot.com/search/label/link%20party
Your dogs are precious! I love the picture of Oscar in the blanket, how adorable! I can't wait to read more about Oscar's adventures in "A Jack Russell's Life!"
Hi Oscar!!! You have a very precious friend Miley, Miley is very cute Dog. I think you give a better treatment of your friend by giving your love to them.
My name is Oscar, and unlike many bloggers, I'm a Jack Russell Terrier.
I've had a few different owners though-out my life, but now I belong to a boy named Daniel. I love Daniel and will live the rest of my days with him.
Read my blog to find out all about me. I'm sure you will agree I'm very awesome. OH YEAH! I'M HIP!
Oh, and one time I found a packet of chips on the side of the road, and it still had food in it!!! I ate well that day!
You make a very cute pair!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, pip
Hey there Oscar and Miley! You sure look like you are both great furiends!
ReplyDeletesure am sorry that I couldn't comment before. Google is being well, Mom uses HBO words but I can tell Google has been really poopie lately. But we are commenting now!
woos, Tessa
Your Jack Russell is darling, but I have to admit, he brought a tear to my eye. I'm a hospice social worker, and a client that I had grown very close to passed away recently. His animal companion? A darling Jack Russell. I miss them both.
ReplyDeleteDebra Stang
Author of HOSPICE TAILS
http://booklocker.com/books/5482.html
Hi Oscar!
ReplyDeleteIt's very nice to meet you! Hope you don't mind if we check out your blog. We love Jack Russells! We had a JR cousin named Josie but she passed away a few months back so we miss having a jack russell to talk to.
Slobbers,
The CheeseHounds
Super adorable!
ReplyDeleteWe saw you hung your little picture up on our bloggy under peanutty butter supplies ;)
Sorry it has taken us so long to visit--
We are ketchin' up
Very cute bloggy
Happy to have new furiends!!
Hugs,
IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man
We couldn't decide which one of you is cuter so instead decided that together you make the best-ever-most-cutest!!
ReplyDeleteSugar the Who
You look like great friends Oscar and Miley! Lovely photos!
ReplyDeletePrincess Kisses
Megan
X
I love animals too. I thought I'd pop in and say hi and invite you to my Everything Animals link party! Hope to see you there! Love and Hugs, Laura Rhodes
ReplyDeletehttp://rhodescreations.blogspot.com/search/label/link%20party
Too cute!! I wish Jada had such a great friend like you and Miley!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog!!!! Love it!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLola x
http://lola-x.blogspot.com
your post made me bark out loud! my mommas friend has a jack russle. I never get to meet her because she always tries to bite me =(
ReplyDeleteyall look like yall had a good time!
ReplyDeletePlease make sure to bookmark our new address we have moved:
http://houndgirl.com/
Just stopping in to say HI. How are you guys doin?
ReplyDeleteHello there,
ReplyDeleteYour dogs are precious! I love the picture of Oscar in the blanket, how adorable! I can't wait to read more about Oscar's adventures in "A Jack Russell's Life!"
LizAnn
All4UrPet Representative
http://all4urpet.com/
Check out the App store for Android and iPhone to download our mobile application!
Hi Oscar!!! You have a very precious friend Miley, Miley is very cute Dog. I think you give a better treatment of your friend by giving your love to them.
ReplyDeleteDog Fence Pet Solutions