Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Spic 'N' Spaniel

Not to long ago I had a bath in the Spic 'N' Spaniel van,
 And here is me in the bath 
    I didn't like the bath, but Daniel said that I don't smell bad!!!
(note... I had paint on my ear)  :p


bye for now
Oscar :) 

7 comments:

  1. HeHeHeHe....You don't look very hap-pee! Did you have to go in da dryer too?

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Amber,
    No I didn't use da dryer
    they said I did not need it,
    coz I'm short hare. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least you can say you've had a bath on wheels! Hopefully the next one will be better.. and maybe without the paint! hehe. Can't wait to read more about your adventures!


    LizAnn

    All4UrPet Representative

    http://all4urpet.com/



    Check out the App store for Android and iPhone to download our mobile application! Simply search All4UrPet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, oscar!
    Que lindo que vc é!!!
    Td branquinho e o rostinho carameloo...
    Minha mamãe resgatou uma cachorrinha de rua que ela suspeita que seja mistura de sem raçã com jack russel!
    Ela é linda e muito levada! rsrs
    eu também tenho um bloguinho amiguinho..se você quiser conhecer passa lá!
    http://asaventurasdebilly.blogspot.com.br/
    Vou adorar receber suas visitinhas!!
    Beijocas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Oscar! I just love Jack Russel's. My Mom grew up with one, he's now 13! I guess that would make him my Uncle. :) You are such a handsome lad! Maybe we could be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful ♥
    Greetings from Casper ♥

    ReplyDelete